Firetopper Pro Fire & Acoustic Speaker Hood (Each)
- Related Products
For 6-8" Round Speakers with a Cut-Out Size of upto 300mm (Dimensions - 360mm*170mm(H))
Fire hoods are a requirement for all in-ceiling speakers that are installed in or adjacent to habitable rooms or within a location of access or escape. Cutting large holes in ceilings for in ceiling speakers destroys the fire barrier and under UK Law the installer is responsible for maintaining that barrier when installing any equipment.
The Firetopper Pro Acoustic Speaker Firehood has been designed specifically for in-ceiling speakers and conform with the latest IEE and Building Regulations for Fire and Acoustic integrity of ceilings.
- Wrap around design ensures improved acoustic, fire and thermal performance.
- No Fixings required - Hood is clamped firmly to plasterboard by the speakers swing clamps.
- Triple layer construction. Two intumescent layers encase fire retardent acoustic foam.
- Fire Red indicates to other trades, this is a fire safety product.
- Suitable for installation in suspended or plaster board ceilings.
- Restores the ceiling's fire integrity.
- Fully compliant with IEE and Building Regulations for Fire and Acoustic integrity of ceilings - BS476 Parts 21, 23 for acoustic and fire dispersion.
- Reduces sound leakage into room above.
- Simple and rapid fixing free installation from below or above the ceiling.
|Max Speaker Cut Out Size||300mm|
|Max Speaker Height||185mm|
for Firetopper Pro Fire & Acoustic Speaker Hood
for: Firetopper Pro Fire & Acoustic Speaker Hood