Need Advice? Call 01932 629149

Cables & Wall Plates

All passive (non-amplified) speakers require speaker cables run back to an amplifier, and it's important to choose the right cable for the job. When running cables externally it is necessary to use outdoor grade products which are UV and water resistant.

Using speaker connection wall plates is a great way to tidy up cable exits in walls where electronic equipment, such as amplifiers, need to be located indoors.